Smart Orientation delivers the solutions you need to help you reach your marketing goals and revenue objectives. Our experienced team of developers specialize in iOS and Android apps. We’ve created more than 30 mobile and web projects, including integrated bespoke software.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Would an additional channel for sales and marketing help improve your customer relationships, revenue and profits?
- Have you got mobile staff that need to quickly and safely share data with the office even when they have no mobile signal?
- Do you need a low cost, mobile solution that’s safer and quicker than web apps with better functionality?
If the answer to just one of these questions is yes – it’s time to get your corporate mobile app developed
We are creative, experienced, we care about our customers and we build great mobile applications. We understand how to deliver the best possible solution within your budget and to your timescale whether you’re using the iOS, Android or Windows platform. Over many years in the IT industry, we have worked out a seamless approach to app development based on the most efficient methodologies and specific requirements of our clients. We believe in the principles of agile methodology that involves strong team collaboration and enables us to deliver functioning software within short iterations, continuously improving the product and adding new features even on the latest stages of development. We love the agile approach for its flexibility, interactivity and effectiveness. On the other hand, if you approach us with a full-fledged software requirement specification and have a clear picture of the end product in mind, we utilize the waterfall methodology where your project sequentially goes through the stages of design, programming and deployment without any changes to the requirements. The major downside of the waterfall methodology is that you will have to wait for quite a long time – months or even years, depending on the complexity of the app – until your project is accomplished, while with the agile you will get a deliverable product in a matter of weeks.
APP DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Typically, our App Development Process involves the following stages:
- Discovery : we work with you to understand your ideas and get familiar with your business. Then, our developers help you refine the idea and find a digital solution that best meets your company’s needs.
- Prototyping: at this stage, we create wire-frames, design interactions and define the logic behind the entire app.
- Design: here our experienced designers create a design concept, graphic images, icons and other elements, making sure that they reflect your business identity.
- Programming: our talented developers code the app, fleshing out the designs into a functional program.
- Testing: our quality assurance team rigorously tests the app, ensuring that it works as intended, has no bugs and is highly secure.
- Deployment: we submit your brand-new application to the App Store, where your customers can download it and start bringing benefits to your business.
- Launch & Beyond: our commitment to you goes through to the launch stage and beyond. We’ll be there to support you as you go live, to help you understand how the app is performing, to monitor how the users are interacting with it and make suggestions for adaptations when you have the first analytics available
So whether your mobile application is for a specific marketing campaign or for long-term use by your customers and staff, we’ll make sure you get the right one for your business.
Mobile Games Development
In today’s market, you need to build and iterate quickly. With Smart Orientation you can have this in literally no time. We provide a wide range of gaming application development with superior quality and creative ideas. There’s plenty of choice for both iOS, Android and lots of tools cover cross-platform development or native code for the two larger platforms. There’s really no such thing as the “best android game engine” or the “best iOS game engine” – they all have their pros and cons and the key is which one you’ll be more comfortable with.
Whether you’ve had a great idea for a mobile game but have no clue on where to start, or you’re an experienced mobile game developer wanting to take it to the next level, Smart Orientation is for you.